Virtual Data Room (VDR) Updated!
According to analysts, 2021 will be a busy year for mergers & acquisitions as well as for financing rounds. In addition, there is a growing need for virtual data rooms (VDRs) for audit viewing for accountants, legal counsels, partners, and auditors.
With all this in mind, ContractZen is now focusing on bringing the best possible VDR experience to all of our customers.
Here are some of the features of our virtual data room service:
- Multiple views to data room materials
- Dynamic tagging and viewing of materials
- Mark the reviewed materials
- Advanced search filtering by metadata
- Starred items
- Easy sync of changed items from your main account
- Audit log & reporting
- Access groups for detailed access rights (VDR Pro)
The updated user interface offers multiple ways to review the data room materials. ContractZen VDR allows you to review and see materials in several ways:
- By dynamic folders within categories
- List view by category
- Indexed by Common tags
- Indexed by multi-level VDR tag (coming soon)
- All materials in alphabetical order
You can have multiple data rooms open at the same time. For example, one for financial audit, one for strategic partnership, one for financial round, and one for a compliance audit. Remember that VDR Basic is always free for the first 30 days and after that only $9.80 per month per VDR (5 users).
You can create a VDR by clicking "Manage" under the Datarooms on the left side menu. If you can't see the option, you can ask your account administrator to enable the "Dataroom Creation" access right for you (can be found from the Account-->Edit Users and Access Rights page).
As usual, this update includes multiple performance and reliability improvements as well as bug fixes.